IBM WebSphere MQ 9.1.1 Denial Of Service Vulnerability
IBM WebSphere MQ 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 through 9.1.1 could allow a local attacker to cause a denial of service within the error log reporting system. IBM X-Force ID: 156163.
The information has been provided by IBM
The original article can be found at: ttps://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=ibm10870492
IBM Websphere Mq is prone to a denial of service (DoS) vulnerability.This allow a remote attacker to cause a denial of service (DoS) condition due to high consumption of system resources via certain vulnerable vectors.
- IBM Websphere Mq 126.96.36.199
- IBM Websphere Mq 188.8.131.52
- IBM Websphere Mq 184.108.40.206
- IBM Websphere Mq 220.127.116.11
- IBM Websphere Mq 18.104.22.168
- IBM Websphere Mq 22.214.171.124
- IBM Websphere Mq 126.96.36.199
- IBM Websphere Mq 9.1.1