Intel Xeon Scalable Processors Denial Of Service Vulnerability
Insufficient access control in silicon reference firmware for Intel(R) Xeon(R) Scalable Processor, Intel(R) Xeon(R) Processor D Family may allow a privileged user to potentially enable escalation of privilege and/or denial of service via local access.
The information has been provided by Intel.
The original article can be found at: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security-center/advisory/INTEL-SA-00223.html
Intel Xeon Scalable Processors is prone to a denial of service (DoS) vulnerability.This allow a remote attacker to cause a denial of service (DoS) condition due to high consumption of system resources via certain vulnerable vectors.
- Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- Intel Xeon D Processor
- Intel Pentium Silver Processor Series
- Intel Pentium Processor N Series
- Intel Pentium Processor J Series
- Intel Compute Module
- Intel Celeron Processor N Series
- Intel Celeron Processor J Series
- Intel Atom Processor E3900 Series
- Intel Atom Processor A Series