‘SWFIntruder – Analyzing and Testing Security of Flash’
‘The information has been provided by Stefano Di Paola.
The original article can be found at: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:SWFIntruder‘
‘SWFIntruder (pronounced Swiff Intruder) is the first tool specifically developed for analyzing and testing security of Flash applications at runtime.
It helps to find flaws in Flash applications using the methodology originally described in Testing Flash Applications  and in Finding Vulnerabilities in Flash Applications .
Some neat feature:
* Basic predefined attack patterns.
* Highly customizable attacks.
* Highly customizable undefined variables.
* Semi automated Xss check.
* User configurable internal parameters.
* Log Window for debugging and tracking.
* History of latest 5 tested SWF files.
* ActionScript Objects runtime explorer in tree view.
* Persistent Configuration and Layout.