‘txdns – Aggressive Multithreaded DNS digger/brute-forcer’
‘TXDNS is a Win32 aggressive multithreaded DNS digger. Capable of placing, on the wire, thousands of DNS queries per minute. TXDNS main goal is to expose a domain namespace trough a number of techniques:
* TLD rotation
* Dictionary attack
* Brute force
TXDNS may be used to:
* Fill the reconnaissance gap left due to DNS servers hardening, as DNS-zone transfers are much like to fail.
* Dig a given domain name for possible phishing variations based on common well-know typo algorithms and return DNS queries on both used and not used names.
* Stress-test DNS servers due is configurable aggressive behavior.
TXDNS provides some cool options, such as:
* Perform queries only for a given Resource Record type: A, CNAME, HINFO, NS, TXT & SOA
* Perform non-recursive queries
* Perform queries against a given DNS server’